CHILDCARE BONUS for March (OSVČ)
Childcare bonus for the period: 1.3.- 31.3.2021
You CAN`T combine the Childcare bonus with the Compensation bonus.
Who can apply:
A self-employed person for the main activity, which, due to extraordinary measures of the Ministry of Health against the spread of COVID-19 infection, cannot carry out (fully or partly) its business activity due to care for:
• a child attending school or other childcare facilities that have been closed following a resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic on the adoption of a crisis measure in connection with the spread of COVID-19 infection and is under 10 years;
• dependent child up to the age of 26, who is dependent on the assistance of another person at least at level I (slight dependence) if they cannot attend school because of its closure
• a person who is dependent on the assistance of another person at least in level I (slight dependence) who was temporarily placed in the home care due to the closure of welfare facilities where they otherwise reside.
Amount of the bonus: 400 CZK/day
How to apply:
1. Fill in the form in Czech: https://osetrovne.mpo.cz/info/
2. Sign the form
3. Send it through your databox (ID wnswemb) or by mail to:
Ministerstvo průmyslu a obchodu
Na Františku 32
110 15 Praha 1
(or by email, but ONLY with electronic signature to email@example.com)
What to send:
Signed form (no need to sign it, if you send it through your databox)
NO NEED to send a proof that the school was closed.
Who can`t apply:
Employed people, pensionairs, v.o.s. and k.s. directors, persons on maternity/parental leave and other persons whose business is „side“ activity (OSVČ vedlejší).
Your Expat taxes team