Who needs to register to VAT light


VAT light

• you must register for this if you invoice clients registered to VAT in other EU country even if your turnover is below 1 mil czk

• You must register if you receive an invoice for services provided by EU supplier

• You must register if you buy goods from EU supplier in amount over 326 000 czk (in 12 months)

• you must file VAT return in every month in which you issue the invoice to EU client or receive an invoice from EU supplier

• you need to pay VAT from the services received from suppliers from other EU countries

• you can`t claim VAT from your business purchases

• you don‘t charge VAT to any client