CZ Taxes


  • Income tax return (for OSVČ, employee and S.R.O.)
  • VAT return and EU sales list
  • Statement of income for Social and health insurance office
  • Payroll for employee
  • Property tax return and transfer tax return
  • Tax domicile, Platební výmer (tax summary)

Income tax return

Income tax returns must be sent to the tax office before the end of APRIL if you file electronicaly or end of March for paper form.

If you are a company, you must use double-entry bookkeeping and this means that you have to add complete financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit and loss account and Footnotes) as attachments to your income tax return. The standard price for preparation of a Corporate income tax return is from 4000 - 8000 CZK. Price can be lower for empty companies or higher for more complicated businesses.

The standard price for preparation of a Personal income tax return (for OSVČ and employees) is from 3000 - 4500 CZK. This price includes the calculation of tax from your business, your employment, rent of property and other business; calculation of tax deductions and claiming tax benefits. The price excludes accounting work and includes the Statement of income for Social and Health insurance office.

For the Personal income tax preparation you can use our online tool

VAT and VAT light

Our price for the VAT return is 1000 CZK, VAT ledger 500 CZK and for EU Sales list is 500 CZK.

VAT in the Czech Republic is 21% for most services and goods. (reduced rate is 15% for goods and services named in „Příloha 2 a 3 Zákona o DPH“ and newly also 10% for some very rare goods).

Who must be registered as VAT payer: Any person or company with turnover above 2 mil CZK in any 12 month.

You have to file a VAT return monthly if you are VAT payer. You can switch to quarter from January, but only if you are registered for more than 1 year.

Any VAT-registered s.r.o. or person sending invoices to VAT-registered clients based in another EU country is obligated also to file „Souhrnné hlášení” = EU Sales list, with the details of your customers and amount of services (or goods) provided to them.

VAT light - Person identified for VAT

You have to register as a Person identified for VAT {Identifikovaná osoba} at the tax office if:

- You provide services to a VAT-registered client based in another EU country;

- You acquired goods from another EU country in amount over 326,000 Czk during one calendar year;

- You received services from persons other than CR VAT-registered persons;

- You received goods that require installation or building from persons other than CR VAT-registered persons.

If you are registered for VAT, you have to file a VAT Return.

If you invoice to another EU country, you also have to file a monthly EU Sales list.

A VAT payer is obliged to file a VAT return and an EU Sales list by the 25th day of the month following the taxable month.

Person identified for VAT is obliged to file the VAT return only for the months in which received/provided services to another EU VAT-registered person.

Tax domicile

Tax domicile certificate is the confirmation that you have your tax residency in CZ.

We can apply for this certificate on your behalf for 2000 czk fee.

To the the certificate you need to prove that you live and work in CZ.

Contact us in case you need more info.

Property tax

This tax is calculated according to type of building/flat, square meters and address. The deadline for the tax return is 31.1.. If you are the owner of a property on 1.1., you have to file the tax return and pay the tax. We will prepare this tax return for you for 3000 CZK.

A property may be subject to three types of taxes:

  • Property Tax - This tax is calculated according to type of building/flat, square meters and address. The deadline for tax return is 31.1.. If you are the owner of some property at 1.1. of the previous year, you have to fill the tax return and pay the tax.
  • Income Tax - This tax must be paid if you rent your property. The deadline is end of April and you will report this in your Personal Income tax return together with your Income tax.
  • Transfer Tax - The Transfer Tax is 4% from the value of property you sold and is to be paid by the buyer. The value of the property has to be set by a valuation expert in case of sale of commercial premises.

Road tax

Road tax is paid for all company cars. You have to register your company car at the tax office before you start to use it for business. Our price for registration of your car at the Prague tax office is 2500 CZ and preparation of road tax return is up to 2500 CZK.

Road Tax for a company car is between 1000 and 4000 CZK annually (depending on the engine size and pollution category). The tax should be paid quarterly or in one lump sum. Every kilometr in a company car must be registered in the Mileage report.

You have to register: date, time, starting and ending address, starting and ending tachometr, purpose of the trip (client), date and time.

Let us take care of your accounting taxes and sleep worry free